Sunday, October 25, 2009

About the Blogger

Hi dear readers welcome to my new blogsite A Dose of Politics and History.

I'm Mr. Linber Allan Cortez Eugenio an Instructor at the University of Makati (UMak) since 2008 under the Department of Social Sciences College of Arts Sciences and Education where I enjoy professional growth and academic freedom.

I'm currently finishing my Master's degree (Political Science) at the University of the Philippines (UP). I finished my Bachelor's Degree in Political Science at the University of the East, (UE) Manila batch 2005 and formerly taught at Our Lady of Fatima University.

I was inspired to create this blog to share my knowledge and lectures to everyone to create an interactive learning system that will benefit not only my students but all who will read my articles and also for me to gather comments and criticisms.


A Dose of Politics and History will offer trivias and lectures related to Philippine and World Politics and History and some articles from sources that catches attention and deserves to be talked about.



Have a nice reading...Your comments and suggestions are most welcome


LAC Eugenio

No comments:

Post a Comment